Skip to main content

Report Water Waste

To report water waste, fill out the form below.

​If this is a water emergency, call the office at (530) 675-2567.

To report water waste, please provide the following information:

Your Name*

Please make sure that the information you have provided is correct before reporting the water waste. If this is a water emergency , please call (530) 675-2567.
There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.

Join our mailing list